

I am "in it to win it" now...well not exactly, but finishing with a PR will be a "win" to me! Today I registered for the St. George Marathon (voted #1 by Runners Magazine). I am so excited about training around here because it is so beautiful, and there are so many great trails and paths through the city. Today was a "recovery" day, so I took a break from running and Brady and I went on a 7 mile hike through Snow Canyon State Park. We also climbed to the top of an old Cinder Cone Volcano and looked down into the big concave. The hike up was sooooo steep, so we pretty much surfed down the crumbly lava rocks the whole way down. I was laughing the whole way down because i was just falling all over the place, and by the time we got back down to the car I had enough sand in my shoes to build a sand castle. It was quite the adventurous day and so much fun, I didn't want it to end!

Cool pictures, Josie. You make me want to join you on the trails!
ReplyDeleteI would love for you to come visit us! We would take you to some beautiful places (: Love you Jacque Sue and thanks for throwing a party for Grandma, that was so sweet of you all, and I wish I could have made it!
ReplyDelete