Sunday was great, Brady and I spoke in church so at least I was able to get my heart rate up a little... ha ha. It went really well, we spoke on gratitude, which was so great because after thinking about being grateful so much as I prepared, I have felt so optimistic and happy since. I was also called as Young Women's Personal Progress Leader and young Women's Sports Director. I am super excited about working with the Young Women! Yesterday I enjoyed a early 6.2 mile run along the soon to be frontage road out front of our house. I love morning runs, being outside and getting some fresh air is just a great way to start any day. Even if you don't want to go running, or even walking, I highly recommend standing outside your front door, looking toward the rising sun, smiling, and taking in several deep breaths while thinking of how grateful you are to have another day... try it, you will love how great you feel. Today I ran to school for Yoga class again. I found a shorter route so it only took me 5.91 miles to get there today. I am going to miss my yoga class in the summer, I will have to start practicing at home more often. My yoga teacher here at Dixie is so angelic and enlightening, I totally adore her. regular yoga practice gives me balance in my life, it teaches me patience, self-awareness, and keeps me in tune with my body and spirituality. Another thing for you to try... lay on the floor, play some soft music, and breath deeply as you relax all the muscles of your body... ahhhhh you will love it!
Check out these web sites for some enlightenment:
http://www.yogamint.com/
http://www.yogajournal.com/
http://www.yogasite.com/sunsalute.htm
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment