Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 9er

If I didn't make the commitment to train and get good exercise, it would never happen. Rarely am I like "hmmmm I guess I will go on a run or get to the gym for a workout since I have nothing else to do", it's usually more along the lines of "well, I have 20 minutes so I will run laps around the parking lot", or "I think I will run up and down those stairs a few times", or "let me see how fast I can get the mail and be back?", and sometimes I will do my age in push-ups to wake up in the morning. It's never really like some cute little outing with the gym bag, and the Ipod, and the protein shake, because that's just not how it works for most of us. To live a consistently active lifestyle, you have to bring activity into your life on a regular basis, otherwise healthy habits will be very short lived. Your body doesn't really care if your on a fancy treadmill with a T.V., or in a grocery store parking lot, if your movin' it's groovin'! I logged 4.16 miles today. I felt faster, and i think my base miles are establishing themselves.
What I thought about: recruiting people to work with Brady doing summer sales.
What I saw: My shadows beautiful long legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment