Woke up a little early and ran to school this morning for my 8:00 Yoga class. It was a beautiful morning, a bit chilly but with a very promising morning sun. I navigated through a short cut, including a road with a big sign that read "Road Closed", I'm a bit of a running rebel I will admit, and ended up having to scoot down a steep dirty hill to get back into legalized pedestrian territory. Good thing I had a lot of practice at the volcano yesterday (read "Day 10"), so my superior dirt sliding skills got me right onto the road I had intended to follow. It was a very quick 6.2 miles & it made me wish I had the energy to run to school everyday. Yoga class was great, and I feel so lucky to be going to a school that offers cool classes like Yoga.
What I thought about? What the kids at the bus stop think of runners that go by?
What I saw? 10 feet in front of me.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment