Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 30: 100 Miles... Check!

Today I got a 92% on my Math test & Brady a 94% (one of his lowest believe it or not!), and we think we did pretty well on our Biology exam. I also finished my hundred mile goal with a total of 100.5 miles! It was a good day, and for some reason Brady and I are acting like school is out already, so we have stayed up until 2 a.m. just goofing around, doing random things. I still have 4 final exams, but the end is in sight and that is very exciting. I still have a lot of schooling to complete. This summer I will be taking Microbiology, Chemistry, and Chemistry lab... sounds like a vacation? no, not so much... but as long as I don't have any more Math homework I am A-okay. My last run was nothing too special, just a mid-night weave through the neighborhood... just me and the cricket chirps. They made me feel like I should be telling bad jokes while running to take advantage of the full effect. I don't really know any jokes though, I should probably learn a few. Shouldn't every one have a few good jokes on hand?
Tomorrow we are putting up some can lights in our house. The standard lighting in these new homes is quite minimal, so we are hoping to "light up our world" a little. I love doing stuff to our house, I find myself getting more excited about the Home Goods Department than I could have ever imagined. Mostly because I worked so hard all my life to have all that we do, a great marriage, education, great health, church callings, amazing friends, material things etc. and we have been so richly blessed! I am just excited about our life, and since we all have our up's and down's, I am going to savor the high points as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment