
It's official, the Easter Bunny loves me, I am all grown up and he still brings me goodies! Today was a beautiful day in St. George. We had our neighbors (whom we love) over for breakfast and Conference. Between sessions Brady and I went on an Easter adventure through the nearby mountains, he rode his bike and I chased him for 6.76 miles.

It was a great time to savor springs arrival. We made it back for the second Conference session during which we prepared a pretty darn good dinner, including a rosemary focaccia bread (amazing recipe I got from the art fair), whipped ginger yams, roasted tomato and garlic asparagus, deer roast with a mushroom wine sauce, and grilled chicken. Followed by another "PR" delicious carrot cake recipe. We wrapped up our celebration by watching "A Minute to Win It". That show is hilarious, we've already started gathering different things to host a game night at our house. The rest of the night was spent doing math, glorious math... This class gives me Alzheimer's.
What I thought about: How grateful I am to have my sweet husband with me all day!
What I saw: My Easter surprises scattered about the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment