Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 27 & 28

Brady is snuggled up in bed and I really want to join him, but I quickly would like to report that I ran 4.5 miles over the weekend and walked over 6 miles with a backpack full of groceries. Not necessarily by choice, being that Brady took the car to Price for a Softball tournament, however I actually quite enjoyed it. I see mexican ladies hauling bags full of groceries through town all the time, or sometimes just pushing the grocery cart all the way home, so in a sense I felt a deeper connection to my Latina roots. Speaking of ethnicity, now that the new immigration law is in full effect in AZ, I am a bit afraid to go visit the fam. I mean, what if I went out for a run or something and forgot to take my license, would they send me back to Mexico?! I guess that wouldn't be so bad if I got a free trip out of it... as long as it turned into a round-trip.

This coming week will be a very busy and stress filled week for us as we dive into Final Exams, but thankfully we are in this together, because it really helps to have a "study buddy". I am a bit sad for it to all be over though, because that means it is time for Brady to go to San Diego to work for the summer, while I stay home and take Microbiology, Chemistry, and Lab. It's just like the good old days I suppose, when he would be gone for 6 months at a time during baseball season, but now that we are married it is harder to be away... I just love him so so much and talking on the phone is not my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment