There are a few things that I really struggle with, the first being folding laundry and the second being packing... I will find almost any excuse to procrastinate when it comes to these two chores. I leave for Kansas City in the morning, but I have somehow gravitated away from the suitcase and over to the computer. Right now I would rather Blog about it than actually do it. I know it isn't hard, you count the days you will be away, select sufficient clothing and toiletries, toss in the shoes, electronics, books, accessories and voila! Somehow that process always takes me at least a few hours, and seems to always include some baking of some sort, a pedicure, web surfing, random organizing projects, mopping the floors... I suppose it's good interval training? Okay, now I feel pumped up for travel prep, or maybe it's just that procrastination has shifted into full gear and it is pretty much now or never. Okay okay, I can practically envision my suitcase rolling its eyes at me, off I go!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Im Off to See the Hubby...
There are a few things that I really struggle with, the first being folding laundry and the second being packing... I will find almost any excuse to procrastinate when it comes to these two chores. I leave for Kansas City in the morning, but I have somehow gravitated away from the suitcase and over to the computer. Right now I would rather Blog about it than actually do it. I know it isn't hard, you count the days you will be away, select sufficient clothing and toiletries, toss in the shoes, electronics, books, accessories and voila! Somehow that process always takes me at least a few hours, and seems to always include some baking of some sort, a pedicure, web surfing, random organizing projects, mopping the floors... I suppose it's good interval training? Okay, now I feel pumped up for travel prep, or maybe it's just that procrastination has shifted into full gear and it is pretty much now or never. Okay okay, I can practically envision my suitcase rolling its eyes at me, off I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

tell your baby I said he's a stud.
ReplyDeleteJosie! I love your blog! You are such a great writer. -Shon
ReplyDelete