Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Husband the Superstar

I think my husband is really cool. This had been his first year without playing baseball since he can remember, until he got a phone call from his coach several weeks ago asking him to come and join the team for the seasons end and playoffs. Last year he pitched for the Kansas City T-Bones minor league baseball team and came home with a national championship title, not to mention a huge ring! He then decided it was time to start looking for a "real job"... whatever that means anyway. Now, just when he had began to settle into the idea that he might never play at such a level again, this was an opportunity he couldn't pass up. So he followed his heart and jumped on a plane to Kansas City where I will join him in a few days. He pitched today and did great. I absolutely love watching him play, many of our happiest moments have been in some way associated with baseball. Oh man this is going to be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment