Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Found Myself


Today was a great day. I slept in, went to the gym, and got the day off from work. I decided to play around a little with my camera. Brady got me an amazing camera for Christmas a few years ago, and I have yet to really learn how to use it. I figure that one of the best ways to learn is to practice, so today I went out on the streets of San Antonio and snapped a few shots. I came across this sign and couldn't resist. I have always been proud of my name because it was given to me in honor of my great grandmother Josephine from Mexico. I hope that she is proud to see me carrying on the family name.

1 comment:

  1. Cool picture, Josie. I know your great grandmother would be proud. I hope you're enjoying San Antonio. I would like to see it some day.

    ReplyDelete