Red Box is one of Mine and Brady's newest forms of entertainment. As of late we have been paying frequent visits to the local
Walmart to "pick a flick". The enticing little Red Box kiosks are quite a fantastic concept if you ask me... you can't get much for a $1 these days. Because I have little to lose, I am often more adventurous with my movie selections. Last night I picked up "Last Chance Harvey", not sure what to expect of it. I ended up really enjoying it. It is a somewhat troubling and equally lovely production. What I liked most about it was that it emphasized life's priorities. What seemed to be so important to a man, his career, reputation, schedule, etc., was completely overshadowed by his love for his family and ultimate desire for happiness. The movie really made me appreciate my father, my family, and the happiness I enjoy on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend this movie. Go to a Red Box and check it out... you have little to lose!
Go to YouTube and watch the movie trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNT2MFVYARE
No comments:
Post a Comment