8.25 miles ran today, along a BEAUTIFUL riverside trail that wraps around the base of a nearby red rock mountain. What I saw: 3 bunnies and a crow the size of a small dog. What I thought about: putting up a clothesline in our laundry room.
Go you Jos! I ran a 10k last summer and considered a half this summer but I do not have the motivation to get out and run that far! I wish I knew how to gain it because it would be awesome! I cannot even comprehend 26.2 miles!! I still don't consider myself a runner, and have never found the love in my relationship with running. Maybe someday :) Good luck with your training! Love ya!
you know Kim, just find something that gets you excited and go after that, whether you think you will succeed or not! If its photography, gardening, roller blading, singing, sewing, or tight rope walking, just do what makes you excited and you can't go wrong!
Go you Jos! I ran a 10k last summer and considered a half this summer but I do not have the motivation to get out and run that far! I wish I knew how to gain it because it would be awesome! I cannot even comprehend 26.2 miles!! I still don't consider myself a runner, and have never found the love in my relationship with running. Maybe someday :) Good luck with your training! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteyou know Kim, just find something that gets you excited and go after that, whether you think you will succeed or not! If its photography, gardening, roller blading, singing, sewing, or tight rope walking, just do what makes you excited and you can't go wrong!
ReplyDelete